Monday, July 12, 2010

Less than 30 and 4 Months till my 21st B-day

Well today we have 28 more days left till I leave. Well I got some bad news and some good news.

Bad News:
Bad News #1. I'm not leaving Till August 9th now because I forgot my cousins grad party is the 8th and I was supposed to sing and do stuff for her. So now I'm flying down the morning of check in. I arrive at Florida at 10:30 then catching a taxi to check-in or something.
Vista Ways Address:
Vista Way Apartments
13501 Meadow Creek Dr, Orlando, FL 32821

Bad News #2:
I will not be arriving to Florida till 10:25, that was the earliest flight that I could get to go Disney. Everything else was booked.

Good News:
At least I got a flight and still can go.

Good News #2
I got a raise at my job. My life guarding job is giving me a month of vacation I'm going to use this before I go away. So that means every week I will be getting $250 even if I'm just on vacation.

Well that's the good and bad news

Stuff I need to buy or pack for Disney!!
Clothing
[ ] Disney Look Clothing (will have pictures later)
[ ] 5 pairs of Black Pants and Capri’s
[ ] 5 Disney shirts
[ ] Dress shoes/ flats/ heels
[ ] Tennis Shoes
[ ] Sandals
[ ] Heels
[ ] Dress
[ ] Sleepwear (shorts and t-shirts)
[ ] Swim Suit
I probably missed a lot but these are the basics

Buying when I get their
[ ] Drying Rack (easier on Towels, I'm a swimmer)
[ ] Dry Erase Calendar/ Note Calendar
[ ] Post Its in Different colors and shapes (I love post-it notes)
[ ] Permanent marker
[ ] Pens/ pencils/ colored pencils
[ ] portable Fan (maybe depends if it will fit.)

Electronics:
[ ] Laptop/ Printer/ Laptop Accessories
[ ] Ethernet Cable (Buying the longest I can find)
[ ] Wireless Router (gotta buy one for program)
[ ] Cell phone/ Accessories
[ ] Surge Protector (bringing down one)
[ ] Flip Camera and accessories (still have to buy)
[ ] Digital Camera and Accessories
[ ] Alarm clock/ Ihone/ ipod touch
[ ] bedside lamp

Linens/Laundry Supplies
[ ] Sheets and Pillow Cases
[ ] Towels (4 of each Bath, hand, and Face)
[ ] 2 pool Towels
[ ] Pillows (2)
[ ] Pillow Chair
[ ] Mattress Pad
[ ] Blanket
[ ] Comforter

Buying When I Get Their
[ ] Clothes Hangers
[ ] Laundry Bag and Basket
[ ] Stain Remover/ Laundry Soap
[ ] Lint Brush
[ ] Tide Pens for everything

Toiletries/Misc for the Bath room
[ ] Ibuprofen
[ ] Allergy Medicine
[ ] Acne Medicine
[ ] Neosporin/ Band- Aids (I always find a way to get injured.
[ ] Cough Drops
[ ] Shower Caddy
[ ] Shower Curtain (Kristin do we have them?)
[ ] Shampoo/ Conditioner/ Soap/ Loofah
[ ] Blow Dryer
[ ] Chi Straighter
[ ] Hair Styling products
[ ] Dental Stuff
[ ] Q-Tips and stuff for make up
[ ] Make up with SPF
[ ] Razor and Shaving Cream
[ ] tooth paste and toothbrush and mouth wash
[ ] comb and brush
[ ] Tweezers
[ ] Sewing set
[ ] Lotions/ Body Spray/ Deodorant
[ ] nail polish and remover
[ ] hair accessories
[ ] Sunscreen (face and body)

Office and Desk Supplies
[ ] Flash Drive
[ ] Phone/ Address Book
[ ] Stamps
[ ] Envelopes
[ ] Calendar/ Daily Planner
[ ] Printer Paper
[ ] Pen and Pencils

Other Stuff I need
[ ] Luggage Set
[ ] Space bags

2 comments:

  1. That sucks that you won't get into Orlando till 10:30, but since we did the roommate matching, we should still be able to be roommates. I'll probably be at casting or the housing meeting when you get to the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably where do you think the coupon is on the Disney CP Website?

    ReplyDelete