Wednesday, July 21, 2010

18 days 9 hours and counting down till I leave.

Hi Everyone!!

Well I just posted two new vlogs on my youtube channel I also wanted to post it on here for all of you guys to see. I had to edit the original because the sound was so loud. I'm starting to pack little by little. I have everything that I have to bring down on a list. I'm going to be trying to do a vlog about packing in the next week. I might be able to do it Friday. I have some ideas before I leave for Florida. I'm going to try to post at least 10 vlogs before I go down to Florida. I'm actually going to be going on a trip to an amusement park and I want to try filming on a ride and taking pictures so this will be the trail run. I'm taking my camera and hopefully flip that I'm buying this weekend to Kennywood Park. Another thing that I'm doing is first attempt at packing. Just showing the things I want to bring and then seeing what you guys say or if I should bring more of something. I do have some good vlog ideas before I leave and would love if you guys have any ideas. Even its for when I'm down at Disney. I would love for you guys to suggest stuff for my videos.

So this is Vlog Number 2, it's about a lot of stuff and books that I have been reading to prepare for Disney.



Vlog #3: Formspringme.com
I answer some questions that I got from Formspring in this Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment