Wednesday, May 12, 2010

About Me

About Yourself

Name: Dana

Are you Legal: L no I’m 20 will be 21 soon though

Birthday: November 11

Male or Female: Female

Gay, Straight, Bi: Straight and very proud of it

Current Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Originally From: I have lived in Florida a couple of years but was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Current Job: Cashier/Coffee Shop at Shop N Save

My role at Disney: Quick Service Food and Beverage

Which apartment would you like to live at/ how many roommates/ and rooms. I don’t know much about the apartments down there. I would like around 4-6. I’m not picky.

Do you like to party or host parties: I like to go to parties but I don’t go much while there is a lot going on like work and such.

Arrival Date: August 9.

What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love Italian and I do cook well.

If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Awesome, Tomboy, funny

What kind of music/movies do you like?: anything just not to many romantics on one night.

Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope don’t smoke

Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially once in a blue moon. Probably more after I turn 21.

Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be both depends on what time I have to be off.

Are you driving or flying down?: I might be flying down and staying with my friend who is works for Disney and stay with her for a couple days then family driving down for move in

What do you do for fun?: I do a lot I like Shopping, Music, Movies, playing music.

What is your favorite quote?: I’m a Harry Potter Geek.

What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Probably getting away from Pennsylvania and the snow here but I have always wanted to work for Disney since I was a little Girl.

Favorite things to do when not working: Going to the gym or swimming laps

Name one good quality about yourself: Very good friend and very positive on life.

Name one bad quality about yourself: Sometimes I ramble and talk a lot when I have a crush on some guy.

Your college: Community College of Allegheny County but I went to California University of Pennsylvania for 2 years and got two minors there. One in Biology the other in Computers

Your major: My major is Business Management? I might change it to Marine Biology and go to school down in Florida now.

Any medical conditions (optional): I have worn glasses for like forever. I do wear contacts though.

Are you messy/tidy?: I can be both usually clean about laundry. I have three laundry baskets to clean my room and separate them into piles. But my desk always looks like a bomb blew up because I store everything there.

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blonde

Height: 5'6" depends where I am

Right Handed or Left Handed: Ambidextrous

Your Heritage: Italian, Slovak, and a little Native American
Pets: 2 dogs
Siblings: 1 brother named Tony he is 13, 1 sister named Gina she is 15.

Favorite shoes: Flip-flops, tennis shoes or cowboy boots

Your Weakness: ice cream love it too much and Sarris Chocolate
Hobbies: photography, listening to music, reading, playing guitar.

Your Fears: I don’t like Alligators or Crocodiles.

Your Perfect Pizza: Depends on my mood what I like

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Complete the Disney College program

Thoughts First Waking Up: is it really time to get up?

Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes

Your Most Missed Memory: The Epic snow storm this year a week of classes canceled and got to hang with the group

Pepsi or Coke: I don’t drink Soda Pop much.

McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds. I like Wendy’s Better though

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee

Do you Swear: yep but usually it’s in another language.

Do you Sing: all the time I’m singing right now actually.

Do you Shower Daily: yes sometimes like 2 times or more.

Have you Been in Love: Yes

Do you want to go to College: currently attending Community College of Allegheny County. I went to California University of Pennsylvania for two years and got my minors there.

Do you want to get Married: Yes, someday

Do you believe in yourself: Sometimes. I question myself every once in awhile.

Do you get Motion Sickness: NOPE

Do you like roller coasters: Yes I love Roller Coasters

Favorite Amusement Park: Kennywood

Favorite Coaster: Dueling Dragons at Islands of Adventure

Are you a Health Freak: Not really I do love Zumba. I try to eat well but it never works stupid ice cream.

Do you get along with your Parents: yes. love them

Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes I do love to watch them and take pictures of them all the time.

Do you play an Instrument: yes Clarinet, Piano, Guitar, French Horn.

What Music Genre do you listen to: Pop, Country, Rock, Rap, soundtrack, basically everything.

Ever been Drunk: Nope

How do you want to Die: Old and quick

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I dont want to grow up, I want to move to Neverland.

What country would you most like to Visit: Italy

Number of Piercings: 2 on my earlobes

Number of Tattoos: none but might be getting a Mickey Mouse tattoo somewhere.

Anything else you want to state: I love Disney books and movies.

At Disney

Favorite Disney movie? Mulan, Little Mermaid, and many others

How many times have you been to Disney? 4

Favorite park? I love MGM

Favorite ride? Rockin Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror

Favorite show? I love the Finding Nemo Musical

Favorite resort? We usually stay with family or don’t stay on the property

Favorite dining? I love epcot and I would love to try all the food

Favorite character? To Many

Favorite Disney Song: To Many

No comments:

Post a Comment